COVID-19: Supporting our clients is our top priority
March 24, 2020
The continued spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Canada and around the world has understandably raised concerns for you, your families and businesses.
We would like to update you on the steps we have taken to ensure business continuity for all our customers while ensuring health and safety of our employees.
- We have activated full ‘work-from-home’ capabilities for our staff.
- Access is restricted in our office building so if any interaction or transaction is necessary, we request this be arranged by electronic means
- You can always reach us as by telephone and email.
- Employees and customers are reminded to exercise caution and follow the direction of government health authorities.
- All travel and external events have been cancelled or postponed, and all in-person client meetings have been transferred to telephone or online meetings.
We continue to monitor the situation closely and follow the latest guidance from local, provincial and federal health authorities, to ensure that our practices are aligned with current recommendations.
We are committed to providing the high level of service that you have come to expect of Planet4iT, and support you, our employees and communities around us during these difficult times.
Thank you for your understanding, and your trust in Planet4iT.